Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm finally here...

Hello Blogger world. I am happy to say that I have officially started my own blog. I promised Leah I would, now it's xanga resurrected, yay!

Well, I started my first official day back to school as a teacher in the Gravette School District. We had a full day of listening to a speaker and I remembered how boring that can get. You start getting the feeling that you just have to get out of your seat and run around or something. You resort to doodling and thinking of all kinds of "to do" lists you can jot down, and you think of all of the other important things you could be doing at that exact moment if you weren't stuck sitting there. I know I should take that feeling and have a little mercy on my students when they are sitting for too long. Yes, I will do that.

Justin is off practicing with the worship band tonight. He stays really busy playing drums for the church which is wonderful and he loves it. He is so talented and dedicated, I am really happy to see that God is using his talents. When Justin gets home, we have a date to watch Project Runway (or PR as some of us say). Getting back into a regiment really takes a toll on me, so I'm going to have to get my body used to this schedule again. I have to say I love sleeping in a little TOO much for someone my age. Haha!

Love to all!

7 comments:

Arato Girl said...

Ha ha! I love sleeping way too much, too, and I hate sitting still! Working in an office cube right now is really driving me batty. I'm glad it's temporary. They way I see it, if I'm not sleeping delicious sleep, I want to be running around!

Vu and I just finished a season of PR. We're newbies. So fun. I want to start watching the current season.

Arato Girl said...

It was Season Four. I just asked Vu.

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Yay, you're finally on here!

happle pie does bloggertown said...

WHOA!

Heather said...

I'M SOOOOO HAPPY YOU HAVE A BLOG! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Sonja!! I'm so excited you're on here too! It IS like Xanga all over again. But all grown up.

I'm going to comment on your next post later, b/c I enjoyed reading it :-).

Carrie said...

welcome back :D yay for bloggertown.