Here's our deck getting built on our 1st floor.

Here's our 1st floor getting placed.

Here I am standing on our 1st floor.

Here is our first floor starting to get framed. You can see the stoop off the back, that will have stairs coming down from it eventually.

Here are the stairs leading up to the 1st floor from the garage/basement.

We also celebrated our 2 year anniversary last week (Nov. 5). We picked up a decadent ice cream cake from Coldstone. Delicious! We also went out to Mary Maestries for an elegant meal the weekend before. At least it would have been elegant, had the Razorback game not just dismissed and all the people flooded the restaurant drunk and loud and excited about the win. Otherwise, it was very romantic! To further celebrate our anniversary, we are going to see on of our favorites, Jeremy Enigk, in concert in Lawrence, KS the day before Thanksgiving. I am very excited about it, and we might get to sneak in some KC shopping as well. Can't wait!
Before going on our romantic evening out:

I hope everyone is have a wonderful week so far. Tonight is such a dreary, cold Monday evening.
3 comments:
awe you guys look great in your last picture. i'm so excited about your house. it's really coming along quickly (it seems) maybe not to you. :) thanks again for spending so much time with me while i was visiting. i don't know if i had my fill, but the glass is half full at least.
as for the stress. i think it's better :) josh could probably be a better judge of that.
Yay yay yay! It's really coming along!
You guys look really cute in your anniv. celebration picture. Happy 2year anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it's already been that long.
I really enjoyed seeing you the other day; I don't get to enough.
These update pictures are so exciting! I loved standing in the house and you leading me into each room. I know you are so stoked! Not too much longer...let the countdown begin!
Are you and Justing going to stay in Lawrence overnight? Or are you going to be home for Thanksgiving? I hope you both have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment